2013-03-20

Back From The Sack!

I remember when I established this blog back in 2010. I merely had any interest to post anything. Since then, a lot of words were written on hundreds of thousands of pages. And many others were left unsaid until this very moment. I actually don't have any interest in letting people know my thoughts, I let them think what I want them to. But it's only about a few people around me. I've been holding such a terrible mixture of guilt and regret because I don't feel like I'm well-connected to the few people who I dearly cherish. I don't feel that I'm there enough for them as I always promise. I'm unable to comfort their sorrow. I don't even know how to share their happiness.
I'm not a kind of person who will hug, share tears or do any of these physical gestures. I only have words. And I quote Alan Shore of Boston Legal when he said: “Sometimes words are all that allow me to feel like I’m a part of the world, a part of life. If I don’t have words, then I’m alone.

So I thought this could be my last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment