2013-03-21

Deep, Repulsive Foolishness~


I'm such a mess
A mess of unpleasant thoughts
And foolishness.
Pardon this fool,
For she can not get you out of her mess
Out of her thoughts.
Bear with my madness
Cause you make me out of my mind
You, sometimes bring me too much sadness
And tears that I'm too broken to hide.
I apologize for failing to show less care
I don't know how to dump my dignity elsewhere
My will to fight this has ceased
My mind, heart, and soul are so seized.

What do I do?
I'm lonely without you
I used to feel your presence sometimes, somewhere
Now, I can't find you anywhere.
Have my ways of love reached the point of disgust?
Tell me, and I'll immediately stop
Is my limited awesomeness now covered with rust?
I'd try to wipe it up.

It is my plague
I can not be that far
from my night's shining star
I'm too weak to even try.
So tell me what is it that will please?
Would you tell me, please?
Correct my guilty ways
I'm too dumb to fall in love.
Did I show too much love?
I just need to know.

I know I'm asking too much,
I always ask too much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment