2013-03-21

Kramer Assault 211 W/Floyd Rose

It's been a habit for me to search for different guitar models. I love knowing the differences between brands and how can I have the best combination of specifications for the kind of music I play. And I can tell you that, you can't have a guitar that works for all the genres, techniques and styles. You just have to know what can deliver the best sound and comfort for the kind of music you play.

What basically attracted me to Kramer guitars was -believe it or not- the headstock. Yes, the headstock. It looked pretty much like Jacksons and Charvel which I have a huge crush on, adding to that watching many of my favorite players hold them just like: Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, Eddie Van Halen, and Sal Costa. I did some researches and I found that Gibson has bought Kramer sometime ago and they came up with Kramer Assault. A guitar that has the famous body of Les Paul's. Floyd Rose, single coil or humbuckers.
Another plus of the many pluses this guitar has is the price. It's not more than 400$!
It is definitely a great Metal guitar for beginners and even pros.



Features:
  • Single-cutaway style solidbody
  • Recessed double-locking Floyd Rose
  • Alnico V bridge humbucker
  • Single-coil middle and neck pickups
  • Volume "treble bleed" mod
  • 1 vol. 2 tone with push-pull coil-splitting
  • 5-way selection switch
  • Chrome hardware
  • Mahogany body
  • Set mahogany neck
  • Ebony fingerboard
  • 14" radius
  • Thorn fingerboard inlays
  • 24 frets
  • 1.65" nut width
  • 25.5" scale

Here are some videos that show you how does the Kramer Assault

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment