2013-04-25

Mayhem Of Morbidity

Born a seed in the soil
Longing to bloom only for your love
I keep on withering in your absence
In pain, I weep in silence
But my agonies scream aloud
Drunken with sullen tears
Mislead me in this path of ours
Now I am plunging alone in tainted solitude and fear
For this, I poured all my power.
Hate me if you please
But teach me how to hate you back
Make this foolish heart freeze
Before the next longing-attack.
Ran, I should have ran
Before it all began
Yet, I preferred to stay
No, I cannot be swayed.
Because if you are morbid,
I still want to sin
That bittersweet taste of yours
Is a taste of heaven
I am not a saint, never will be
Let me fall in love with you for eternity.
Deviant love
Exquisitely brisk and dark atmosphere
Depraved lust, you make me feel
I need to spit my confused desires on you.
My passion screams
My heart heavily bleeds
I am enamoured of your every single detail.
You were made to please the devious lust of mine
This body is my taboo shrine
My loneliness aches to harm you
Tenderly, yet painfully divine.
I want to suck the life of you
Steal your pleasures
So you will not have a life without me.
What you feel is no longer what you see
I am fond of harming you
But you will not feel a pain
You will be drowning in pleasure
Until the glazes fall like rain
In a soundless atmosphere
I can still hear your erotic sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment