2013-04-09

Sleeping Poem #3

I kiss thy fairy wind in despicable fear
Slowly, I walk away
While I drown in a lake of salty tears
I fall into decay...
Where tomorrow is just as yesterday.
Thy mesmeric poisonous kiss
Hath abducted mine brain
Pleasure is preying on me.
Darkness hath taken every bit of light
With a vengeance, mine heart will ignite
ablaze with thy flame
The doom of all lies
The rise of dying truth.
This ballad will remain sacred
And will moan as time ticks over.
Thou art mine happiness in mine unhappiness
The company in mine utter loneliness
The belonging in mine antipathy.
As mine existence erodes
And mine voice subdues 
I take desperate steps
Towards the dying sun
The vanity of me had left me undone.
I am the envy of the shallow
Ye pitied pity, I refuse to swallow.
Out on the piss
Preserving mine sanity
Socializing with cannabis.
The black cave will always shelter
The deepest ugly secrets and lies
And the filthiest of mankind.
Hold on to ye truth so tight
Nothing is ever safe here
In this sadistic booze-up
We will sip our pleasures
Until we painlessly disappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment