2013-04-12

Sleeping Poem #5 / A Hymn To Agony

Weeping a hymn
Howling out of key
Praising mine own demons
Blinded by filthy blood,
I can not see.
An agonised growl
Revealing a narcissistic pain
Suffering
--A cruel refrain
Suffocating
--On thoughts driving me insane
Endless deceiving thoughts
No embellishment
Novel sadism 
Entombed in self-loathing
Mine fingers are scorching
On a lost rhythm
Terrifying dreams
Lead by the wrath of mine selfish soul
Into decay.. We all shall fall.
So I seek joy
Between these shadows
Of morbid sins
Guilt with no coy
Angels of sin are depraving within.
A heartless, foolish heart
Fell in too deep 
For thee
Bit of selfishness was ripped apart
Might be in vain
But still I can not see.
Damn, I am down
Thou kill me
Make me feel so bloody down.
High, I am high
Thou fly me to reach the sky
But now I can not feel thy presence
Only the herbs will take me high.

No comments:

Post a Comment