2013-04-08

Sleeping Poem #1

Mine body is thy own privilege
Mine heart is locked up with thy own key
This love hath depraving advantage 
over the sorrows of I and thee.
We keep it away from prying eyes
Even from our own
In denial, but our spirits emphasise
Our insistence on remaining alone.
Drifting in woe's haze
I would sacrifice what is left of me
For the sake of thy warm embrace.
I am a filthy loner, can't thou see?
Desperate... To meet thy gaze.
At the seems.. Thou prefer silence
I know, I can not bare..
But I deny preposterously.
Doing to mine self this cruel violence
Then shatter around the blooded floor in pieces
And, alas, I.. sigh, I... cry.
I seek thy joyous company
Lead me to the way of winning it
I beg thee, please...
I would write a thousand-pages poem
With mine own blood
For the sake of feeling mine existence.
I am not preying.. I cannot even dare
If thou art burdened,
Let me know how thou feel
I bloody care!
When thy heart is drowned in weary
--Lord forbids
I would be delighted to be thy comforting shoulder.
I care..
I bloody swear!
I am always there...
Right there...
Let me know I deserve to be there..
Before life calls upon me
Hell is on fire.. Awaiting for mine arrival.
I want to know something good
Allow me to do good deeds... in Love
Before the bloody departure
Before I forcibly flee.

No comments:

Post a Comment