2013-04-18

Sleeping Poem #10 / A Hope Attack

Chasing death in fantasy and reality
Climbing a mountain of grief and sorrow to meet my finality 
Hope-deprived
I fill my sorrows
Each time I cried
Abiding unwillingness
Plagued mind out of reach
A heart filled with emptiness
Practise death, that's what you preach
Death flattered me once
And ever since I am crimson
Don't let this get to you
Don't weep in defeat
I have been there from the beginning
I will remain until you're on your own feet
A shoulder to cry
A place to hide
From the demons of this cruel earth
Living sorrows, dead hopes
I have been deeply in despair
Cried my heart out until nothing was there
I died whenever I saw your name
Divinity of unconditional love
Draw that gorgeous smile back
And I might have a hope-attack
When I can finally meet my immortal peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment