2013-04-13

Sleeping Poem #6/ A Hymn To A Demon

In darkness
All I see
Is wrath
I am empty.
Solid walls
Built with disbelief
Now scorching
On a massive grief...
Shove thy pathetic sympathies
I have lost the feelings
That saved me in mine disarrays..
I am left with no hope
I will embrace mine agonised sorrows
As I take what was good in myself
To seal its fate..
Entomb it under murdering hate..
By mine rising demonic self.
There is no mercy that I can feel
Not any longer
And mine eternal solitude is not to be feared
With murder
I feed this hunger.
One shalt murder
All deceiving feelings
Never let thy heart surrender
To this fake warmth
Love, care, sympathy, admiration
Total deception!
Hand thy heart to no one
So no one can shatter it in pieces
Temporary ignited
Forever cold.
Sooner rather than later
Thou art left alone
Forever thou wilt mourn.

No comments:

Post a Comment